Love From Sean supports research, treatments and support services for families and patients affected by cancer.
Ethan and Grayson Dolan are dedicated to honoring the memory of their father, Sean, by improving the lives of others battling the disease. Together, we can make a bigger impact.
“A Note from Ethan and Grayson” —
Our father Sean was fueled by the desire to help others. He was a teacher, coach, school principal and superintendent, mentor, and friend to many. In 2016 he was diagnosed with a rare, stage IV esophageal cancer that took his life in 2019 and stripped him of the ability to do what he loved most—help others.
Love From Sean, created to honor our father, will support amazing organizations that share in our common goals—to fight the disease and help others. Based on our personal experiences and hardships, we’re supporting organizations that we know will make a difference in lives of families like ours.
With your support we will:
- Help cancer patients afford travel to and from quality treatment centers, no matter the distance
- Advance the development of new treatments and drugs like the ones that helped out father extend his life
- Fund pediatric cancer research and foster hope
- Help cancer centers like Memorial Sloan Kettering continue to provide amazing care to other families like they did for ours.
- Provide counseling for those in treatment and for families who have lost a loved one
Thank you for helping us spread Love From Sean.