Know Your Rights Camp is advancing the liberation and well-being of Black and Brown communities through education, self-empowerment, mass-mobilization and the creation of new systems that elevate the next generation of change leaders.
Colin Kaepernick has leveraged his Know Your Rights Camp to house a Legal Defense Initiative for those who have been arrested or are victims of police brutality while fighting injustice across the nation, in addition to providing COVID-19 relief to those disproportionately affected by the current pandemic.
The Know Your Rights Camp Legal Defense Initiative has identified and teamed up with top defense lawyers and civil rights lawyers nationwide to provide legal resources for those who have been arrested or have been a victim of police brutality while fighting injustice across the nation.
The Know Your Rights Camp COVID-19 Relief Fund is providing support to Black and Brown people who, as a result of hundreds of years of systemic racism, are more likely to be infected, less likely to be tested, less likely to be treated, and more likely to die from COVID-19.
Your charitable donation will help fund our efforts to:
- Provide emergency assistance in areas such as food, shelter, and basic needs.
- Provide PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to our communities.
- Support our essential workers.
- Support incarcerated populations.
- Educate our communities on best practices during COVID-19, as well as share knowledge on past, present and future preventative measures.